Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Karen's doodle day :)




I have to say, I think I have to name today Karen's doodle day. First I had the bookmark..Which has now been swiped by my oldest daughter, and now I have these two cards I did today also.
The Halloween one is for a facebook challenge card. Yes, I now have facebook. I was trying to stay away as long as I could, then all of a sudden, this fabulous image was just in my reach..You were able to get the image only if you agreed to play along in the challenge..Which I was happy to oblige :)
I am actually proud of the way the colouring turned out. I am not really so good at blacks, I either need more practice or I just need more. I only have a few black copics in each catagory. Maybe for Christmas I can put more I my list :)
I used the free image, and some K&Co scraps I had from last year. The spider is also from leftover K&Co stash. I tied him up with some black wire to give a webby kind of feel to add just a little extra touch. Copics I used were..FY1, YR15 T3,5,7 Y26,28


My happy fun school bus I couldn't resist when I saw this in Karen's Store. I didn't even think before I added it to my cart..I just knew!!! Thank you Karen for enabling me and my addiction. The paper is from a Debbie Mum paper stack. I love the colors. It's so lively getting ready for the school day! My apples and pencils are just some stickers I put on white scraps and cut around the outer edge. I added just a few little bling and ta-da..all finished. I think I might make some little cards for the teachers for Christmas with this one. Or a note pad. Since it's digital, it can be any size you wish.
Copics I used for him are:E34,35,37 R32,34,20 Y32,35,38 W1,3,5 YR16 YG25 B24 V15
If you would love one of your own, click here and head on over to Karen's doodles and grab one!!

1 comment: