Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Sweetie

This darling image is from Bella Digi Studio. One of their little loves collections, she is just adorable. You can find her and all of her Friends here in the Bella digi studio. This week their challenge was a 3,2,1 challenge. Simple as, 3 papers, 2 embellishments and 1 image and sentiment. I was happy to pull out some older papers I haven't used in a while. I had a lot of fun with bling today. I covered the balloon with dazzling diamonds too to make it extra sparkly..You know I love my sparkles! Take a peek at all the great stamps at the Bella studio if you can. If you are feeling really inspired, try a challenge or two!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Bella digital studio
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip
Pattern Paper: The paper studio "pink armadillo"
Copic Markers: YG 21,23,25 E35,25,29,00,11 B12,14 W1,2
Misc: Dazzling diamonds, american crafts ribbon, Bling

2 comments:

  1. What a great card!! Love your coloring! Glad you played along in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the colors! The images is so cute!

    ReplyDelete