Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh Sweet Baby!






Oh my it has been a very long and exhausting week. I have really missed crafting and posting. I am hoping it will slow down a little for the weekend so I can play with my crafty toys.
Just a couple of baby cards to share today. I seem to be adding the filmstrip style to my cards a lot lately. I have a feeling it is a new style I am really enjoying. Maybe because I get to add all my favorites stamps to one card? Whatever it is, I see myself using it over and over lately. It doesn't look like I am stopping anytime soon! Whatever the style, I hope you enjoy it. Happy Friday and have a super fabulous weekend!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: SU baby's firsts and little layers plus
Paper: SU bashful blue, regal rose, celery, saffron
Pattern Paper: SU prints doodlebug baby ribbon
Ink: Momento black
Copic Markers: B21,24 RV21,23 YG06,07 E00, R11 Y21
Misc: yellow glitter pen and dazzling diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment