Monday, August 16, 2010

Have a sunny day!


It is finally gorgeous here in Chicagoland! 80*, nice breeze and sunny with just a few fluffy clouds hitting the sky. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect summer day! Hopefully it will last a little longer and we can let go of the 90's for a while.

My card today is for two challenges. Kraftin' Kimmie's and All that scraps. You can buy this sassy beach babe at both of their shops. The challenge at all that scraps was to use a die cut..My palm tree is from life's a beach cartridge for my cricut. Kimmie's was buttons, bling and scallops. Well I am hoping those parts are obvious, I had lots of fun adding it all together. Click here for Kraftin Kimmie's store and here for All that Scraps. You can find lots of goodies in both stores.

I hope you get some sunshine where you are and enjoy it as much as me.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Mae
Paper: Bazzil Tahitian princess, lakeshore
Pattern Paper: Little yellow bicycle..Boardwalk
Ink: momento black
Copic Markers: Y11,15 E00,11,31,25,29 R20 Rv10,21,23
Misc: Stickles, orange bling, cricut life's a beach, scraps and button, scalloped edge punch

1 comment:

  1. Oh now isn't this just the cutest? what a cutie patootie! I love this~!

    All the best-
    kandrew
    www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com
    Giveaways, Free files, Tutorials,
    Reviews, Projects, Ideas & Fun!

    ReplyDelete