Sunday, August 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

Good morning bloggers.
Last year I tried a new concept, "2 a week club" This was a club I made up for me,myself and I to get my Christmas cards finished on time. I just tried to make two per week and actually it worked out perfect. No stress of doing them all at once and they were all finished when needed. I think I am going to try it again this year since I have already started without even realizing it.
This darling skater is one of my Squiggle Stamps I found across the pond! She is all decked out and ready for Christmas. I actually have one present myself already. I am very good about getting done early, but I never have anything this early. I again went with the non traditional colors and I love how they all worked out together. I must have a block on getting those Christmas colors out so early.
I am trying a squiggle stamps challenge for the very first time. The challenges there are monthly challenges, so I am hoping I can join some more. This months challenge was to use 3 pattern papers, 3 flowers, 3 brads and add some metal if you choose. My paper is from a paper stack "make it possible" and I colored some white prima's to match the colors I used in my image. The image is called "skating with gifts". It is one of the many fabulous stamps in their store. They have lots of digital and lots of rubber! So something for everyone for certain. If you would like any of the awesome stamps, click here for the squiggle stamps store. If you would like to try this challenge, click here..There are just a couple days left for this one. Good luck.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Squiggle Stamps "skating with gifts"
Paper: Make it possible paper stack
Pattern Paper: Make it possible paper stack
Ink: None
Copic Markers: B21,23,26 YG21,25 R81,83,85,20 E25,29,30,31,42,43,11 T3
Misc: Stardust glitter pen, brads and metal gems

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute Deb- the image is adorable and you colored her just fantastically- I wish I had the ambition to make Christmas cards in advance!

    ReplyDelete