Monday, August 23, 2010

Sending a wish

Happy Monday bloggers! It's a new week and I thought it would be fun to add another Christmas card to my collection. I wanted to make this one non traditional colors. I love the colors of Christmas, I just thought it would be fun to have a different type today. The stamp i used today is a new company I found named squiggle stamps. They are across the ocean and have some really darling stamps. Click here for their site and take a peek. Soo soo cute!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Squiggle stamps "gifts galore" SU "little holiday wishes"
Paper: SU Blushing pink, Wild Wasabi
Pattern Paper: K&Co
Ink:Momento Black
Copic Markers: E53,59,25,00,11 T0,2,3 N1 G21,24 YG21,23,25 Y15,35 RV21 R20,21,22
Misc:Snowflake by recollections, Dazzling diamonds, stickles, SU ribbon and lace

1 comment: