Thursday, August 5, 2010

Match box and card



I found a new digital company and their stamps are so fabulous!!! They are Bella digi stamps..and you can take a peek here. They have fun challenges on their blog. I thought I would take a try at one. This weeks challenge is anything but a card. I have made a cute treasure box with a matching card. I used the such tweet friends stamp..Isn't it just darling? I cut the box with my cricut tag, bags, boxes and more cartridge. I know I will have to keep visiting this new fun site. If you would like to see any challenges, click here to find out more.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Bella Digital studio "such tweet friends" SU gods blessings
Paper: Blue Bayou, soft suede
Pattern Paper: DCWV Linen Closet
Ink: Momento
Copic Markers: B12,14, E43,44,97,99,00,11 Y17,15,11,21, R81,83,85 YG25,23Misc

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Bella Digi this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love it! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Bella Digi Studio!

    ReplyDelete