Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #34...Just sittin here



Hi everyone. I hope you have had a great week. It's been a few days since I have posted to to some family celebrations and getting ready for school. One of my young ladies celebrated her sweet sixteen on Friday. It was a great time with family and friends and now it's back to crafting again.

For this weeks sketch, I combine lots of fun extra elements as the focus for the card. The circle is cut as an opening and layered on top of the image. I added some flowers, bling and that all to important glitter!

My image this week can be found at All that scraps. it is one of the cc design swiss pixies "nora on a swing" They have it in digi and in rubber. Lots of fun images to choose from, digi and rubber!
As always, if you get a chance to do this sketch, just post a link, I would love to see it.

My Card Recipe:
Paper: SU Regal Rose
Pattern Paper: TPC studio Boho Blooms double sided
Ink: Momento black, Dew drops-sky blue
Copic Markers: E55,57,59,00,11,97,99 R20,02,05 Y11,21 B34,37
Misc: Primas, bling, Dazzling diamonds, cricut cartridge "Cindy Loo"

No comments:

Post a Comment