Friday, September 3, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie..Pearls

Did you ever have one of those mornings you just really wish you could sleep in just a little longer? My precious Barney (my dog) decided at 3:30am, he was going to start scratching and not stop for almost an hour. It's allergy season for him, so I give him a little leeway, but..at that point, who can sleep. The house is quiet, and I can't go back to sleep, so we create right?
I made this card for the Kraftin Kimmie Pearls challenge. We just needed to use pearls, so I had to pull out the mermaids of course. I added pearls to her headband ad as accents..Just for more bling factor. I used some of my bazzil scraps and went for more of a monochromatic look today. I hope you like her. Have a wonderful Friday everyone. It's a super busy one for me!

Card Recipe:
Paper: Bazzil scraps
Ink:Momento Black, Bermuda bay
Copic Markers: RV13,21,23,25 Y23,15 YR02 BG11,13,32,34 B2 YG23,05 E41,25,31,00,11 R20
Misc: stickles and pearls

1 comment:

  1. I have those nights several times a week - with 4 dogs, it's hard to get a good night's sleep. Love this card! You made good use of your time.

    ReplyDelete