Sunday, August 8, 2010

Best Buddy


Karen's doodle challenge this week was for anything goes! That is my favorite because I can just create until my little heart is content. If you want to check out the challenges, click here for Karen's Doodle challenge blog. I used Karen's doodles pony digi for my card. If you LOVE it like I do, just go hang out in her store and browse all the great goodies to pick up..There is something for everyone. Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe:
stamps: Karen's doodles pony digi
Paper: SU so saffron
Pattern Paper: TPS boho blooms (double sided)
Copic Markers: E30,31,33,34,35,37,39,00,11, Y11,21,26,32,35,38 R22,24,21,20,32 BG72,75 YG23,25 YR04
Misc: Rub ons, stickles, primas, bling

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Fab colouring. I luv the colours you picked for the cute lil girls outfit and boots. Thx for joining use at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Deb. Love that image, I'm off to check that site out now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, wonderful card. You have colored this image so perfectly, it just brings a smile to my face. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete