Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hang in there...


Aren't these possums just the cutest things! I love them hanging from the tree. This card just makes me happy every time I look at it. I have to figure out who could use a smile most and send it to them. How could it not brighten up their day!

Karen's Doodles challenge this week was to make a project with animals. Now knowing I just love animals, I had to find a fun stamp to use this week and this is just the perfect one. I just added a few embellishments to finish the card, but I thought not too much..I wanted to keep the attention on these little darlings! Now how come when I see them outside at night, they can't be this cute..I run VERY fast when they come across my path here!

If you would like to have this stamp of your own, click here for Karen's' Doodles store and click here for the challenge blog.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Karen's Doodles "hang in there possum
Paper: SU chocolate chip
Pattern Paper: Don't have a clue..Found the scrap :)
Copic Markers: YG93,97 E35,37,39 T0-5
Misc: Stickles, bling

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card Schatzie, great colouring. I like you you've did your sentiment
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card just makes me smile, lovely coloring and a fun DP. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen’s Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soooo cute!!! I like how you broke up the sentiment, very clever!!! I've never seen a possum in real life, but I imagine they aren't this cute!! LOL Your colouring is divine!!!! Great job! THANKS for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card:O) It made me smile, just love it!
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! And, yes SUCH a cute image! (LOL! That's why I used it, too! hehee!) Love the paper and your sentiment, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb

    this is gorgeous, fab image and beautiful dp, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles Challenge

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image... reminds me of NZ!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete