Saturday, August 28, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #35


Super Saturday Sketch 35. I can't believe I have made it this far with sketches already. With another 17 more and it will be a whole year already. I hope you have had a chance to do a couple of them or all of them if you are ambitious!
My sketch coincides with Mo's digital challenge this week. The challenge is for spooky Halloween theme. I love all of the great bright colors that Halloween brings. I was able to use some of my K&Co paper stack I have been using for two years now. It's starting to get down to the end, but I love it!
My stamp I used this week is trick or treat. You can get it here at the digital pencil shop. If you want to try the challenge this week, click here for the DP2 challenge blog. Good luck and happy Halloween early :)
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil "trick or treat" House Mouse, SU "haunting Halloween"
Paper: SU black and pumpkin pie
Pattern Paper: K&Co halloween stack
Ink: Momento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Copic Markers: T3,5,7 YR15,24,4,7 Y17,23 V12,15,17 YG23,25
Misc: Black Souffle Pen, Jolee's candy corn

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Great sketch! I love long cards...a bit out of the ordinary. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring, fabby layout, thanks for joining us at Mo's this week
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the trail of candy corn..(my fav) You did a great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card...such great detailing x
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete