Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to school Bookmark


Karen's Doodles challenge #26 is all about the bookmark! It has been some time since I have made one so it was a great push. I used the"reading is fun" stamp. Isn't he cute. The best part, Since it's just a few supplies, I was able to dig into my pile of scraps for this one. It's been a couple months since I have been able to pick up a book and actually read, so maybe I my new bookmark will inspire me to take a little time to myself. If I can find some that is!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Karen's doodles reading is fun
Paper: Scraps
Pattern Paper: Scraps
Copic Markers: G20,21,24 Y15,17 B21,24,26 R21,22,24
Misc: Stickles, SU ribbon

9 comments:

  1. super cute bookmark. The coloring is just perfect.
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Karens Doodles Challenge Blog this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, this is too cute. Isn't it fun have a project that uses up scraps? Great job on the bookmark. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    fabulous bookmark, I love the torn edges, Thanks for joining us at karens doodles.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab colouring Deb, love the torn paper too, a great touch
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week, hopefully we'll see you again soon
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bookmark Deb! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bookmark, Deb:O) Love that adorable image, and your colouring is fabulous!
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great!! I love the sentiment that goes with it..perfect for a bookmark!!! THANKS for joining us at Karen's Doodles!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colors always makes me happy when I see Orange used. not a color we see a lot unless it's halloween. GREAT job.
    thanks for joining us in Karen's Doodles Challange.
    Annita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful bookmark, Deb! Love the torn effect and great colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Karens Doodles last week! Sorry I'm late in my comment hopping - I was out of town until today!
    Hope to see you again soon!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete