Friday, August 27, 2010

Inking of you!!!!


Yeah it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe this week is finally over! It has been a rough one with many tiresome hours working PTA stuff at my daughters school. I love volunteering, but it certainly was a really busy week. It was nice to come home and create something fun. Of course it HAD to be a mermaid..They always make me smile!

This card is for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week. It's directions were to add stars. What better stars than a starfish :) The stamp is part of some fabulous mermaids she has and this one is Calliope and I just love her as much as the others. Click here for the link to the store. I hope you like my card and if you would like to try any of the Kimmie challenges, click here for the link. Have a great weekend everyone. I hope you make it back tomorrow for a new super Saturday sketch.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Calliope
Paper: SU more mustard
Pattern Paper: TPC Studios "undersea adventures
Ink: Momento black and SU rose read
Copic Markers: B01,02 BG23 E42,11 R20,21,11 Y26,28 YR24,21,07 V95,99
Misc:cricut seaweed, bubble bling, scraps, stickles, Raffia amd google eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment