Sunday, August 8, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch # 32




Just a simple fun sketch for today. I wanted to leave it a little flatter for mailing purposes. It was really hard for me since I love dimension so much, but I think I accomplished it pretty well. If you would like to add more to it, you can easily add some bling or ribbon or other embellishments to give it the little extra pop. I love these Changito Monkey's. Sometimes I forget all the fun stamps hiding away, so it was nice to come across the scraps and remember all about my Monkeys..As always, if you try the sketch, leave me a link so I can see.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Chagito dos
Paper: SU Espresso
Pattern Paper: reminisce -monkey business
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YG95,97 E43, 44, 47, 31,35
Misc: stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment