Saturday, January 1, 2011

You float my boat~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Are you straggling up from a long night of celebrating? It was nice to actually sleep in today. I think it is the first time in 4 months :)

My card today is from one of my favorite Stampin Up sets "boatloads of love". It has so many parts you can change it up all you want. Those are my favorite sets..you can make many different designs, with just one set.

It's actually a pretty simple card design, but that is what makes it one of my favorites. My clouds I just added using a swab with some cats eye pad and brushed the bottom with another. Of coarse I had to add some glitter! What would I do without glitter!!

Have a good day everyone and may this new year bring you many blessings!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampin UP Boatloads of love
Paper: Stampin UP "baha breeze" "regal rose"
Ink: Copic Markers: BG72, R22, T5,3,1 W5,3,1 YG03 E44
Misc: Dazzling Diamonds

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    I don't have this set, but I have always liked it. You did a great card with it!
    Happy New Year!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete