Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free day!



Hello everyone.

I really haven't been feeling so well today, but wanted to play. I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I sat down, but these are my two projects I wanted to share for today.

My first card I had to make. I have been wanting to make a summer card for a while now and everything else has taken over. If you have been following me, you know by now I LOVE mermaids! I am guessing why this project just fell together today. The waves and sand are just some white torn paper inked with some great beachy colors and my sun is just made from scraps. My stamp is from Pink Cat Studio. Click here for their fabulous website.

My second card is just a fun little valentine I put together from a VERY old SU set called toucan of my love. It's a fun little set to bring out this time of the year. Some of my oldies get pushed to the back sometimes so I love bringing them out. My leaves are made with my life's a beach cricut cartridge.
Well, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and bring you a little more wow, in the meantime, enjoy..stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment