Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love is in the air with Karen's doodles.

Yeah..Finally I have been able to do another Karen's Doodle's challenge. It has been quite a few weeks since I have been able to get myself entered into one. It was fun to use this super cute stamp called "va va voom". This girl is just super happy and in love. Too cute..I couldn't resist! If you would like one of your own, pick it up here in the Karen's Doodles online store.
I decided to change it up again and make it a tall card. I think it fit the image just perfect!
I hope you love my card and if you want to give any of the Karens Doodles challenges, click here for the challenge blog.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Karens Doodles Va Va Voom
Paper: Pear Pizzazz
Pattern Paper: Me and My Big Ideas
Copic Markers: E29,25,35,33,44,43,42,00,11 B37,34,32 G24,21,20 R20,27 RV14,13,11
Misc: Thickers and dazzling diamonds

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb
    It's a cracking image isn't it? I've just finished colouring it myself in almost the same colours lol
    A gorgeous card, great colouring and layout too
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! You've colored this fun image so well!
    Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week!
    Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Deb this is just too cute. You are right, the image is perfect for a tall card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week. Hope to see you back again. Good luck
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and the image is just so cute.
    Love your coloring job. BEAUTIFUL.
    Thank you so much for joining the fun at Karens Doodles this week.
    Good luck.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Deb

    what a great image, so much fun, love the card! thanks for joining us at karens doodles, Happy New Year to you

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete