Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buzzin By


Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well and just a little warmer than I am. I am pretty sure I am ready for spring. I would be happy with a little more snow, but the warm kind you can play in. It's expected to be about 0* in the morning and I am certainly not ready for that again.
Today my card is all about the bees! This one is a pretty simple design, but a little more time due to all the detail and cutting of the images. A good pair of scissors is a definite must for this one!
The stamp set is called Just buzzin' by from stampin up. and all my cardstock and designer paper is from stampin up also. I just added a little glitter to the wings and some brads and my card was finished. I have to say I love the simplicity of it, and all of my elements matched so nicely, it was the perfect bonus.
I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to use my set like this. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete