Sunday, January 16, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #55


Welcome to another super Saturday sketch!
First of all..Let me apologize for the photo..I have no idea how it got so crazy crooked, but I think it still works.
It's a day late..again :( We had a cheer competition that seemed to take forever and I pretty much just dropped as soon as I could when I got home. But a little late is better than not at all :)
I have to say, this one was a lot of fun to just throw some pieces in there. I had a lot of these leftovers from another card and just started cutting them and placing them. I really like the idea and I will have to play with it some more with some other scraps.
My stamp is another oldie from Stampin Up called animal valentines. I coloured him, and cut him out. Added some string and a few hearts so he looks like he is holding some balloons. Added a sweet sentiment and all finished.
Well, I hope you enjoy it and get a chance to try with some of your own scraps.


1 comment:

  1. This sketch is wonderful! I love your card! It is so whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete