Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love YOU!


Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today! I have had a busy day but managed to make this fun card for Valentine's day.

I love this stamp. She is from pink cat studio and her name is "Lily Valentine ballerina" She looks like she is having a wonderful time frolicking through the flowers. I added a bunch of little goodies this this card too. I punched the boarder with my Stampin Up pinking hearts boarder, I used my two step bird punch for the leaves and a puffy heart sticker I found. A little ribbon scrap, prima and some bling to finish it off. Oh Ya..Can't forget all the extra glitter I added to Lily and her hearts!
Enjoy! This is one of my favorites this week :)

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio "Lily Valentine Ballerina" Stampin UP "tiny talk"
Paper: Stampin Up "close to cocoa" "pretty in pink"
Pattern Paper: Stampin Up DP "berry bliss"
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YR24,21,12 Y21,11 R20,21,22,24,27 YG23 E00
Misc: Primas, Bling, SU ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Pinking hearts punch, Two step bird punch, Puffy heart stickers

2 comments: