Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch # 57


Happy Saturday bloggers.
Welcome to another super Saturday sketch!
I have a "love" card for you today. I figured I can stash this one for an anniversary or Valentine's..Multi tasking..the best kind of cards.
My stamp today is called cuddle and is from bugaboo stamps. Pick it up here in the bugaboo store if you like it. My papers are from my minds eye and I just punched some hearts and added a little raffia with a tag. A nice worry free layout, but I love all the different dimensions.
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Cuddle Bugaboo Stamps
Paper: Real Red and Baha breeze from SU
Pattern Paper: My minds eye
Ink:momento black
Copic Markers: R27, E55,35,00,43 R20 RV13 B91,93
Misc: Stickles, Raffia

No comments:

Post a Comment