Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to You


Happy Friday scrappy friends!


A little bitty birthday again today. This is a fun stamp from CC Designs that I am sure you have seen me use many times before. I love it!
I was feeling like I was missing some summer today and wanted to do something cheery and bright. I think I accomplished that. My paper is a brand new pack that hopped into my cart and thanks to my moms wallet is now in my possession. (thanks mom) It's called where the heart is by my minds eye. It's all glittery just like I like it and such fun bright colors. I know I will be using this pack over and over! I just finished it off with some primas and jewels and some SU ribbon. I hope you like it..and one more birthday card added to my pile :)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That image is so cute and beautifully colored! I love this card! It is definitely bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete