Monday, January 3, 2011

shop and play




Hello all my crafty friends! What a wonderful day it's been creating and making a scrappy mess all over! Some days the juices just flow a lot better than others and today was one of those days.

I took out some old stamps again today. I haven't played with my Bella stamps for quite a while. I bet they were happy to come out an play too!

My first card was made with daisyboardabella. She looks fabulous in her winter clothes all ready to ride the mountain! We are out of snow here, and I can tell you, it just doesn't feel right without it. I am ready for some more about now! I used a small K&co mat stack called hopscotch girl, soft souffle from stampin up and added a little hardware and ribbon for an extra splash. I am not sure the photo shows it well, but the fur on the boots and the poofs on her hat have sparkly fluff added so they are nice and soft. I also coloured her with my copics of course ~E57,55,53,00 G21,20 R00,01,02,20,05 BG15

My second card today is inspired by my little miss Kimberly. She loves Chanel (understatement) and when I saw this stamp years ago, I had to pick it up. Both are bellas. The girl is name Emmybella. I don't have this stamp, but a wonderful friend of mine Gayle in North Carolina stamped it for me one day..It's my very last one, so I may just have to pick it up myself soon..I do love it!!! The papers used are again from a scrap stack Neopolitan..also from K&Co. Paper is Lavender from SU..now retired :( Copics used for this one..BG32,R20 E35,33,00,55,53 N3,2, W1

I hope everyone had a super fab day like I did and has an even better tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment