Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cup of Cocoa

Hi again everyone!
It's really cold here again, so what better to warm you up but a nice warm cup of cocoa! This darling stamp is from CC designs and she is part of the sugar plums collection. Her name is Cocoa Emma and you can pick her up here in the all that scraps online store. I used rubber, but they also have her in digital..if you like digital better.
My paper I just picked up yesterday. It's all foil snowflakes and they are hard to see in the photo, but all pretty and shiny! I really wanted to add some additional snowflakes, but even with all the supplies I have here, I couldn't find just the perfect ones for my card.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: CC Designs "Cocoa Emma"
Paper: Stampin UP "regal Rose" "Soft Suede"
Pattern Paper: KI Memories "Joyful Twinkle"
Ink: Momento
Copic Markers: YG01,03 R30,32,35,20 YR02,00 BG72 Y23 YR23 E35,33,31,37,11,00
Misc: Pearl bling, dazzling diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment