Thursday, January 20, 2011

You are Great!


Good afternoon everyone.

It's Thursday so we have just one more day until the weekend. I couldn't be happier. This week has been another one of those crazy weeks. I am glad it's not boring, but we could have a little less excitement so I have more time to play with all of my goodies!

This cutie pie was made with a Stampin Up set called under the stars. I have had it for a while and just haven't really had a chance to use it much. I think it's one of those I am going to have to keep on the top just to use a little more.

I added the sentiment and tied it with raffia to make it a sign he was holding. I figured he had his hands wide open, he was just asking to hold something. My paper is from a DCWV paper stack called simply..the green stack. It's made with all woody designs and is on recycled paper..Gotta love saving the planet!

Well, I hope you like him and all of you are GRRRREAT too! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment