Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy St Patty's Day


Good afternoon happy scrappers!

I have jump started into spring today with my St Patrick's Day card. I am enjoying the little bit of snow we have on the ground, but I couldn't help but get in a little taste of spring today.

This image is just too cute from Pink Cat Studio. It's itty bitty Betty in her pot of gold. If you love her..Get her here in the Pink Cat Studio online store..Check out the rest of her St Patty's Day goodies as well.
Love this paper. It's actually from my stash from last year called lucky stripe by Reminisce was a perfect match and finishing the card with some stickers..also from Reminisce and some ribbon made this a nice easy design to work with. I love it when it all works out just the way you were thinking when you started!
Enjoy the card and have a wonderful afternoon everyone.
Card Recipe:Stamps: Pink Cat Studio "Itty bitty Betty-Pot of Gold"
Paper: Stampin UP Certainly Celery, So Saffron
Pattern Paper: Reminisce Lucky Stripe
Ink: Momento Black, Wild Wasabi from SU
Copic Markers: Y18,26 YG67 E34,47,57
Misc: Reminisce stickers, SU ribbon, Spica green and gold gel pen

1 comment: