Saturday, January 1, 2011

Super Saturday Sketch #53



Hello everyone..Welcome to another Super Saturday Sketch!!!

I wasn't sure if I was going to carry them over into the new year, but I figured, even though there aren't any prizes for doing them, I am hoping you are getting some ideas for your everyday cards. I know when I am in a pinch and have crafters block, I just look back at some sketches and things just fall into place. I figured it doesn't hurt to add a sketch once a week.

You should be impressed today, My sketch card does not have any glitter on it! I couldn't believe it myself when I finished and didn't need to add any. I did have to add the google eyes on this cutie moose though :)
My stamp set for this card is from Stampin up. It's called "Moose You" and this is actually the first time I have ever used it. It was hiding in in the back of all my stamps I I totally forgot about it. I have no idea how I could have done that..considering he is a super cute moose! I stamped him twice and cut the head out and pop ditted him on so he is 3D. I don't think you can really tell from the photo, but it makes a nice effect.
My Designer paper is super old from SU. It's only one sided, so if you know stampin up, you know it dates back just a few years :) My card stock is sahara sand and chocolate chip, and my hearts are made with regal rose and pretty in pink. I added some pink SU ribbon to finish the card off.
Enjoy this weeks sketch and if you get a chance to use it, just leave me a comment with a link to your card so I can peek too!

No comments:

Post a Comment