Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You're Fintastic

DP2 challenge # 36 is for dry embossing. I decided to use the tiny bubbles cuttlebug folder for my background on my card. I just love this image from Mo..She is so talented. Click here for her store of digi designs. I used Melia on her shell phone. How adorable is she. Click here for the direct link. I used some fun glitter paper for the sand I purchased on my vacation and just used some ribbon for the kelp. I hope you like her.. If you want to try any of Mo's challenges..Click here for her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Schatzies! Your embossing folder is perfect for this image. Fab job! So glad you could join in the challenge with us at Mo's this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this is! I love your 'sand' and 'seaweed'! Glad you could join us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete