Sunday, June 27, 2010

Make a splash..





Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge #35 this week was for shapely cards. I figured I just HAD to use my new mermaid stamps I received for my birthday. I just love them. This is just one of the sets I received. Her name is Ariana..You can get her here in Kimmie's store. I used my cricut "animal kingdom" cartridge and used the border for the fishbowl to make the actual card shape. The ends of the border is where I folded it to make the actual card. (4" dial setting ) It was a lot of work, but I love how it came out. Thanks for the wonderful challenge..It really made me think outside the box with this one! If you wish to try one of Kimmie's challenges, click here for the challenge blog.

Card Recipe:
Paper: Bazzil
Pattern Paper: imagininse Splash Dance
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: E17,13,18,00,11 R21,22,24,20 BG32 Y38
Misc: Cricut Animal Kingdom (fishbowl border) Jolees "sealife south" Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Wow - gorgeous! It looks like it was a lot of work! Love the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Deb!! This is absolutely incredible!! You've done so much work on this design and I'm just astounded!! Fantastic! And thanks so much for sharing it and for joining this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! This is just fabulous, no-one can say you didn't use creative cuts. This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deb!! What an awesome card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card & such gorgeous coloring! love it!

    ReplyDelete