Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch # 25 (Yup..A little late)



Well it's a little late due to R & R time but here is the sketch for last Saturday. The picture doesn't do this card justice, but it opens at the half and the floral background is actually the card inside. Just cut off 2 and 1/8 off the end of the front of the card and attach that part in the center of the front horizontally to make a flap. (I'm hoping I didn't confuse you) I had lots of fun using all my summer embellishments from my stash. The paper is new from SU called Island Oasis. I might have to get another package because I love all of the patterns in it.
We will be back on track Saturday for a new sketch, so if you get a chance to do this one, post a link and I would love to see it.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a nice time away. This card is so cute, love that pelican!

    ReplyDelete