Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie challenge #32 tricky triangles

Well, now that I have a couple Kraftin Kimmy stamps I can do the challenges there! I am so excited to try something new. I love these stamps. They have some new mermaid stamps releasing on Sunday! I can't wait. Since my birthday is Saturday, I will just consider them a happy birthday to me right? If you would like to check out her stamps..they are so much fun..click here and take a peak! This challenge was to have triangles on your card somewhere. They are there, somehow I think I covered them up a little more than planned, but I do love all of the elements I was able to add on. After it was finished, I think I would have made the flower a little smaller, but I like it anyway. If you want to try any of the challenges, click here to see the blog.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie Eleanor
Paper: SU celery, banana
Pattern Paper:Debbie Mum paper pack
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: R81,85 E33,37,00 B32,04 Y26,18 G82 YR02 V06
Misc: Cricut cartridge Pagoda, K&Co embellishments, pearl bling, stickles, tiny beads

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute image! I love your flowers and your pleated seashell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! What a fantastic scenery for Eleanor to stand on! Love the shells and flowers too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete