Monday, June 14, 2010

You brighten my day!

Getting to play with my Kraftin' Kimmie stamps again today! This weeks challenge was to make something beachy..I don't exactly have the beach on it..you might think I am a broken record otherwise. I thought it still fit into the catagory of beachiness. I used my nestibilities for the sun and added all the cuts for a little ray of sunshine. YOu can't see it from the photo, but I also cut apart the straw pieces on the hat to give it a straw look. If you would like to join the challenge, click here and if you would like to purchase this adorable stamp, click here for Kraftin' Kimmie's store.


Card Recipe:
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango
Pattern Paper: Lil' Davis Designs
Ink: Momento Black and SU ruby Red
Copic Markers: Y21,11 E99,97,00,000 R20 Y00,12,15
Misc: Stickles SU paper piece punch

1 comment:

  1. OH how absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the way you paper pieced her dress and that sparkly hat!! Great job and thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete