Thursday, June 10, 2010

I scream you scream we all scream for Ice cream!


This darling stamp is called Sweet Kiki La Rue. I just love her. She is one of the CC Designs collections and I got her at all that scraps. You can even get her digi if you like digi images. I was inspired by the All That Scraps challenge blog. This weeks challenge was for ribbons and buttons. It's a little hard to see my button in the photo, but I used one to adorn her headband. I decided to give the ribbon a little bit of a unique look and add the two colors offset.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: CC designs "Sweet Kiki La Rue
Paper: SU Bermuda Bay, Apricot, white
Pattern Paper: Scraps
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: R20 E00,25,29,31,55 RV34,32 YG25 YR15,16
Misc:cut out ice cream from Archivers sweet treats paper

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the sparkly die cuts. They go perfectly with Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh too cute! Love the tiny button in her hair! Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday Challenge!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete