Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Days

Happy Summer everyone! Since this is the first week of summer we can't get by without a great summer card. I also made this card for the all that scrap's challenge blog. The challenge this week was to make something with cracked glass. You can get this darling image penelope and shelly in the all that scraps online store. Click here to find all the great stamps they have. They have both rubber and digital so you can choose your favorites. I thought she needed a little something in her hand at the beach so I added the fun pail from my collection. If you want to join in any of the challenges at all that scraps, click here to find more.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: CC designs penelope and shelly
Paper: SU tangerine tango
Pattern Paper: Gift from a friend (i am not sure)
Ink: SU Turquoise
Copic Markers: E00,13,17,18,33 B06,24, 04, YR07 YG21,23,25 G21,24
Misc: DCWV embellishments, Jolee's, SU ribbon, stickles

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, this is adorable! I LOVE the cracked glass beach scene! The pail in her hand is a perfect touch! I am so glad you played along in the ATS challenge this week and I got to see it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete