Saturday, June 5, 2010

Super Saturday Sketch #23


YEAH..new stamps! I had some new stamps arrive yesterday and they are just darling. I have been eyeballing these Kraftin Kimmie stamps for a while now and finally took the splurge! They are just too cute! I am sure I will be heading back to her store to get some more..Check it out here if you want to look for yourself. I had fun with this sketch. I used just a few colors to make it a simple scene. I used my copics and the airbrush system for the water, sky and beach. Added stickles...of course and viola! I hope you like it.

Card Recipe:
Paper: SU soft Suede, white
Pattern Paper: EK Success Beachcomber
Ink: Momento black and cocoa
Copic Markers: E42,00 B04,21 R20,22,24 Y35 YR000,00,02 YG21,23,25
Misc: Stickles, K&Co charm, Hemp twine and bling

No comments:

Post a Comment