Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Live every moment!

Live every moment! I am always telling my girls this because you can't get any of them back. You can only learn from the ones that have passed behind us.
I love this image "bathing beauty Emma" from CC Designs. They also have a digital copy if you like digital. I am entering this card in the All That Scraps challenge this week. The challenge was to use pink, green and blue. Some of my favorite colors so I was certain it wouldn't be a problem coming up with them! I used my cricut for the accents and top note design. If you would like to try this challenge or any of the challenges, head on over to the all that scraps challenge blog.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: CC Designs "sugar Plums" Bathing Beauty Emma
Paper: SU pink, olive, Turquoise
Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Momento Black
Copic Markers: YG21,25 Y23 E35,33,00,11 R20,30,32,35 B12
Misc: Sticklesm Pearl Bling Cricut Accent Elements, SU ribbon, Accent Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment