Friday, January 8, 2016

The Little Things


Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe another year has clocked itself in the books! I must say it wasn't one of the best years I have had but I can say that I am still alive and get a chance to try another one. I did have many blessings among the heartaches and I am grateful each and every day for that gift! Hello 2016...I have many plans for you!

As for creating, I feel so lucky I still get to inspire many with my work. It may not always be as involved as it was once upon a time but I do enjoy the clean and simple designs as well. I have a bit more time these days so I can really put my heart back into it!

Today I am sharing one of  those clean and simple designs. with just a punch and some clustering (I must say I love clustering) Splattered a bit of solar gold lumier pot and punched a heart. Made a tiny banner with a stamp set from "hello life" from stampin up. added a cute button for a pop of color and finished. The picture actually doesn't do this one justice, but I promise...It has that sparkle you have grown to know I love!!!

Wishing all of you good health and happiness in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment