Monday, November 23, 2015

Let it snow

Let it SNOW!


I know I really shouldn't say that by looking outside but I guess sometimes you just have to go with it! As I was shoveling all of our snow the other morning, I just felt I needed to make a sweet snowman. It was very odd, just me, 7am and everyone in the house sound asleep. I still just had to let the kid in me out while it was still pretty warm out there! We had a ton more snow the rest of the day so he is now covered and looks nothing like he did when I made it. It was fun while it lasted and I can only hope that is the last big snowfall for a while!

As for my card, My stamp is Stampin up ala carte stamp "frosty friends" You know me and I can never pass up a cute snowman stamp and this one was no different! I colored him up with Copics and added some glitter and wink of stella. Just added a white card base and clean and simple. These little guys are going to make a few happy smiles this holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by...Stay warm! 



No comments:

Post a Comment