Friday, January 22, 2016

Thinking of you


Happy Friday!!!!

Oh, how I love Fridays...Not because it is the weekend, I am a stay at home mom so my job never gets days off but I look forward to NOT packing lunches in the morning! It is honestly the simple things in life which keep this Mamma happy!

My card I'm sharing today has the help of a stamp set from Close to my Heart "Rustic Flowers"
First stamping the square off two times in pear pizazz then hello honey for the flower and fussy cutting it out. I've added a button and twine from my stash and the sentiment in night of navy at the bottom. I just layered the card on white card stock for some extra weight and called it done! 

This week has certainly been about the simple designs but that is okay by me because crafting keeps me sane and if I can only get a little done, it's okay..at least I am getting my fingers inky in the process! 

Hoping you've enjoyed my inspirations this week and have an amazing weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment