Monday, January 18, 2016

Love Note


Love Note

Hello everyone!
It is soooo cold here in Chicago land and this girl is meant to be on the beach. Right now it's about -20 wind chill and that is just too cold for me!
I spent a lot of the day crafting and drinking tea! Pretty much anything to stay warm!

My card I'm sharing with you today is a creation using one of my Taylored Expressions stamps. This one is a sweet valentine I snatched up a few years back. It's one of their single collection stamps and I just love it!

Using Stampin up "very vanilla" for my base and accents, I paired it with My Minds Eye "lost and found 3" 6x6 stack. I used some walnut stain for the antiquing and the sentiment comes from the Stampin up set "olive you". I also did a little paper piecing for the elephants with the pattern papers...I just couldn't resist those! They were so cute and the paper just jumped right out at me saying USE ME! USE ME! I added a little wink of stella to all of the hearts after coloring them with my copic markers to finish it off with a little sparkle! 

Well, if you are nice and warm where you are, I must say I'm super jealous right now...If you are freezing like me...I hope you find some fun crafty time and stay warm!

Thanks for stopping by as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment