Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy Birthday


Happy Hump day Friends!

Oh, I must say how happy I am this day is here...It's the day it starts to actually warm up around this town! I am looking forward to the 30's! Looking even more forward to summer but I guess we have to wait just a little longer for that!

In the meantime, I made another creation to share with all of you. Using Hero Arts stamp" Antique writing" I stamped the background in Su "hello honey" ink. I then stamped just the butterfly section in black and colored it with copic markers. I also added a bit of sparkle to it with wink of stella, I fussy cut the butterfly and put it right on top of the original print in the background. 
I added the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Stampin Up set "create a cupcake" The edges of my night of navy papers are torn a bit to give an antiqued look. I kept the colors very simple in this one and actually love how it all came together when it was finished!

I hope you love it too..Thanks as always for stopping by for a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment