Thursday, January 14, 2016

A little Thanks



Scraps Scraps Scraps!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I was to make this project. Remember that Christmas advent tree I made a few months ago? I made three of them altogether for my girls and grand babies and I will tell you they left me with (75) 4 x 8 1/2 inch pieces of paper. I couldn't just throw them away, that would be a sin!

I finally was able to sit down and think of something I wanted to do with them. Somehow these 3x3 note cards with envelopes made their way into my heart. I used a simple heart punch with the "one big meaning" set from Stampin Up. 

The box probably took the most time seeing I had to think about measurements and its been a really long day and thinking was probably not one of my biggest priorities! Somehow, with ONLY one messed up piece of card stock I managed to get it right :)

Hopefully with a few more hours left in me for the evening I can maybe spice up another card or two. You never know considering I can easily spend two hours or more on a single card!!! I do have plenty more of these scraps so I am guessing another boxed set is in my future as well...Maybe I should keep my notes on the box this time so no more major  thinking is involved!!!

Thanks as always for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment