Tuesday, January 19, 2016

One Big Meaning




Good afternoon crafty friends!

Sometimes the simplest things turn out to be one of my favorite things! This quick card set is just one of those times. I was actually looking through my stamps for something in particular and came across this older set in my stash from Close to My Heart. It's called "Seashells by the Shore" and I was thinking I must just grab it and make something sunny and fresh on a cold winters day! 

I paired it with Stampin Ups "One Big Meaning" set and did some back to basics stamping. The seashell is done with calypso coral ink by stamping off twice then stamping on my single layer cards. May I add they are the vanilla cards/envelopes from recollections to make it even easier! For a little extra touch, I also stamped the seashell on the envelopes. That's it...just clean and simple design and a bit of a belly band and matching tag to group them together. 

I hope you enjoy them and find some inspiration of your own!
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment