Saturday, January 9, 2016

Money Can't Buy Happiness


Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes!

Oh, how I love a good cupcake and lucky for me it's just a short drive to the city to grab some sprinkles cupcakes. It has been too long since I have had one and I'm thinking I may have to grab one of these daughters of mine and head downtown for some fun and treats!

Today's card was certainly inspired by those very same cupcakes! Money sure won't buy happiness but put a cupcake in almost anyone's hand and I promise a smile will be attached!

I used Stampin Up stamp "sprinkles of life and some paper from My Minds Eye "lost and found"
Added a few extra bling because...well why not! I put a few seed beads and some wink of stella on the cupcake topping itself for some extra fun. 

If you have set those new resolutions, I am sorry if I made you want some cupcakes, but hopefully I have inspired some crafty work along the way!

Thanks as always for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment