Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Hi everyone!
Thank you projects #12,13,14,15,16,17 and 18
Finally a chance to get to the desktop. Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard to do the simple things, but I guess I will take the alternative as just enjoying the moment of life. I love my crazy life I lead, but I know I need my craft time too.
For a couple days, My Mojo left me and everything I created was awful in my mind. I'm sure it wasn't as horrible as I think but you know us crafters are our worst critics when it comes to our art :)
I found it and have been working hard for the last few weeks getting some more of my November daily thank yous together. My goal was to make one each day, but when I backed up a couple days, I really needed to catch up. I'm still a couple behind, but will make sure I have all 30 by the end of the month :)
I hope you enjoy the many projects I have to share.
Made for a graphic 45 challenge :)

Stampin up gorgeous grunge set

Stubbies from Judith stamps (similar from catalog)

Made with some scraps of paper

More stubbies

Few new Santa embellies I picked up from K&Co

Tea bag holder--

Top of holder

No comments:

Post a Comment