Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Family

Good morning Bloggers...
Today I am sharing a project I did yesterday for day #11
It's not really a thank you I guess, but I couldn't be more thankful for my fabulous family. Though it may be weird and messed up sometimes, I think that is the way every one's is. My hubby, five BEAUTIFUL girls and the two grandsons they gifted me with are the light of my life. Every day is such an adventure but I would not trade it for the world. They have opened up my heart in so many ways I couldn't begin to imagine my life any other way!
As for my project, The chipboard words are from Hobby Lobby...with a coupon of course. Covered in paper from a designer series pack of 12x12 "walk in the park" by Stampin up. I didn't add too many extra embellishments because I wanted to keep it simple. It now has a home in my dining room right when you walk into the kitchen so I can see it everyday and remind me of how truly blessed I am <3 p="">
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment