Monday, November 4, 2013

Kind Thanks



Hello Monday!
How is everyone today? I'm sad the weekend is over, but I have a lot of fun things going on at home this week, so I can be "a little" okay that it's Monday :)
Today's card is actually my card for yesterday's thank you day three. I finished it late last night with about 5 minutes to spare..I started with a completely different card and it took me an hour to just give up on it. I hate when you put one together and it just doesn't work no matter how hard you try!
I used Stampin Up set inspired by nature and colored with an array of copic markers.I liked this one so much, when I finished I made 3 more and made a gift set out of it. With all said and done, I'm thrilled my original card didn't work out because I never wouldn't have started this one if it did :)
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment