Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thank You Project Day 5

                                     

Hello again friends!
I'm coming back today to share with you my Thank You projects for the day. It started off as just one, but as usual I got carried away. 
Instead of doing a card today, I wanted to make little gift boxes/bag. They are both files I cut with my silhouette using kits from SVG Cuts. The purse is from the "luxury handbags" kit and the box is from "Christmas open house" kit. I am not exactly sure what I am going to fill them with yet but I believe the window box will be some hand made caramels. I may embellish the handbag a little more, but I just wasn't sure..I really liked it how it is, but I feel like it is missing something..Just can't put my finger on it :) I'm very happy with them and believe both of them turned out super cute!
My Paper is from Imaginisce and The stamps are from Stampin up
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment