Saturday, November 2, 2013

CAS(E) this sketch #52




Hello again friends!
Since I have been getting more time to craft, I thought it would be fun to start trying some challenges again. Its always fun to win, but I love when I can get out of my comfort zone and have a prompt to start with. I think of it as in school when the teacher gave you a starting sentence and you had to finish the journal entry.
I found this fun site CAS(E) this sketch (clean and simple) sketches. I love what the design team has put together, so I wanted to try my hand at it.
Today I made my sketch in my November thankful mode in mind. I want to do some kind of thank you each day in November along with any other projects I may have and this one was perfect!
I used Apple Cider paper by Imaginisce and my sentiment is from Stampin Up "thoroughly thankful" My little Indian girl is a Paper Studio embellishment and I just love her...I made a matching Indian boy card, and I can't wait to send them out! 
I hope you can head on over and try the sketch out for yourself. Just click here and it will bring you right to their blog!
Thank you as always for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card and I love the name of your blog (Schatzie means in my language something like darling or honey). Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete